Selecting a Digital Marketing Agency Could Limit Your Future Possibilities.
May it be a Startup or a Giant, every business which is looking for mentors outside the company for the digital marketing outlook generally, go one of two options.
Approach one is to hire different digital agencies that work in different segments of the online marketing industry.
You might outsource one company to manage content creation and second to focus on search engine marketing and third for video production. This can work well for some companies, especially start-up's.
However, Mid-Level Companies to Giant Conglomerates do better with tie-up with a full-service Digital Marketing Agency.
This reduces time to deal with multiple contracts and tracking the performance of many different companies individually.
What An Online Marketing Agency Can Do?
Like every other kind of business, Agencies that call themselves an Digital Marketing Agency can offer a series of services. Some offer expertise in few segments, but not in all segments.
For example, a company may perform social media marketing but not the video production or graphic designing.
LIMITING FACTORS OF DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY
While researching to find an external Digital Marketing Agency, it’s important to find one that is truly full-service one stop solution.
If you are looking for a full-service digital marketing agency, look for agency that offers dedicated resources and established business processes in all the following domains. Taken together, these solutions allow a full-service digital marketing agency to independently manage your online presence and outlook.
SEO. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
It is a segment that uses many facets of a webpage / website – right from Content (text, images, infographics, etc.), HTML (meta tags, descriptions, etc.) to Architecture (Page Load Time, Re-directions, Error Proofing, etc).
SEO is not same every day and it is 100% a full-time job to keep up with the changes to the Google algorithms.
Viz. Penguin Update, Panda Update, Hummingbird Update, etc.
1. An agency with a dedicated staff, proven record of ranking for all of its clients will be 100% competent.
2. Most importantly it will have all related expertise on all such Search Engine updates.
3. And it will make sure your website ranks higher in Google.
PPC. Pay-per-click (PPC)
PPC advertising can be one of the most immediate and cost-effective ways to reach consumers, if it’s handled correctly.
When your website does not get enough clicks through organic search you need to get those clicks through pay per click scheme, a PPC Marketing Agency, help you achieve tangible results with PPC advertising.
1. With a poor PPC strategy and vague assumptions, there is a risk of you spending a huge amount of money on it with no tangible results.
2. That is the main reason why you need a full proof PPC strategy, which helps you in achieving your business goals.
3. An agency that has Google Certified Digital Marketing Experts will devise a campaign that will hep you reach the target audience influencing the sentiment for decision making.
Social Media Marketing.
A full service agency will give your business a strong social presence on the right social platform, establish relevant messaging and connect with your target audience at an emotional level, increase your brand awareness, website traffic, and lead generation.
The full service social media marketing agency will not only create your brand’s social presence on every possible social media channel like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Quora, etc but also try to engage your audience by posting informative content.
It requires real-time effort and not many companies have the capability to cope up with it.
1. Full-service agencies take on these social media real-time actions because they have the dedicated teams to execute it end to end.
In today’s melange internet driven world, “Content is King but Engagement is Queen, and the Lady rules the house!” — Mari Smith.
Digital Marketing Agencies specialize in creating content marketing campaigns that are the perfect fit for your target audience in the same way where we are writing this blog for you.
1. There are tons of different factors that go into ranking well, but the biggest is high-quality content.
2. Right from Blogs, Info-graphics, Video Content, Whitepapers, Social Media Creative, is really time consuming and having a partner to handle all this arena is usually the right action.
1. Full-service digital marketing agencies offer a one-stop shop solution for businesses that want to outsource large digital marketing projects to focus on core business aspects.
2. Agencies such as Ad2brand Media that offer all the above services can work with businesses to strategies what they dream, device a smart marketing strategy and put that plan into play.