Artificial Intelligence in Marketing and Advertising
Did you know that you could greatly increase the ROI if you correctly implement Artificial Intelligence (AI) on your business services to drive the advertising and marketing initiatives?
Do not get spooked by the term Artificial Intelligence, in the coming years, AI will greatly benefit many industries by increasing their ROI if AI is leveraged correctly.
Just have a look at the Artificial Intelligence Infographics above:
What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial intelligence is the study of how to make machines smarter and enable them to solve problems as well. Machine learning is a mechanism to create those smart, problem-solving systems.
For many years, the software was limited to computer programs which were manually coded to give an output depending on an input. With AI, we teach computers to learn without having to program them with a rigid set of rules. For example, to ask the machine to recognize a picture of a dolphin, we show the machine many pictures of the dolphin so it’s able to recognize a dolphin on its own.
How is "AI" used in Marketing?
What is Search for a Search Engine?
Did you know that when you search for any product, say “Best phone in the market”, AI comes into play? The search engines have highly evolved after the advent of Data Science and now AI is being used to return much more relevant results than, say, ten years ago.
Did you ever wonder how Google, Amazon, Netflix, Spotify, Nowfloats, etc became so “smart” in understanding your likes or dislikes? This is because of recommendation engines which keep track of your preferences and recommend products accordingly. Read More on a Short Guide to SEO
Speech and Text Recognition Google HummingBird
Amazon Echo, Google Assistant, and Siri have transformed our world. Just by your speech and past preferences, these systems can now “think” and provide suggestions about, say, which movie you would want to watch. One should read about voice search, Google algorithm update name HummingBird.
Voice Recognition Search Technology
What kind of Marketing Agency work will artificial intelligence affect?
We can use AI in tasks which function with an expected input and provide output. This may be limited in context, but the potential is endless. For example:
- Creating insightful, coherent reports by aggregating data from various sources which humans can analyse for decision-making.
- Real-time calibration of the lowest clicks and conversions, enabling optimization of the time when the ads should run.
- Deciding on which ad copy or image or video should be run for any given campaign, of course, provided that the machines are taught in advance about the ad content.
How can "AI help in the Digital Marketing of Companies viz. Small & Medium Businesses" in Pune?
A. Media Planning component of Digital Strategy becomes faster and more efficient
B. Bid smarter and save money in Search Engine Marketing platforms like Google Adwords, Amazon Advertising, FlipKart PPC, Bing Advertising and such companies that require digital marketing for e-commerce
- Don’t you want to win more relevant impressions for your Ad?
- AI will help you bid for the correct spot on the publisher's website, enabling you to get many more leads.
- For example, you can target your audience of who are interested on buying a car from you on Wednesday nights at a much better price than on Friday nights.
A. Target Audience understanding, Devising Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning the Digital Marketing Campaign cannot be emphasized more.
- Based on the preferences of your customers, you can give them special offers.
- For example, A 20% off on Pizza offer will be ideal for football fans who want to stay home at night to watch the game.
How can I go about using Artificial Intelligence in my marketing campaigns?
Machine learning is a useful tool to leverage AI. Contact us at Ad2Brand to understand how we can make this technology work for you. Know more about data analytics, data visualization and artificial intelligence.
By handling data collection, data processing, and optimization problems AI applications will gain widespread use in marketing agencies.
It may take some time for it to trickle down to small and mid-size agencies, but the effects are there for everyone to see.
For More Queries
Please feel free wo write to at [email protected] us or call us at +91 9970829392. Also you can locate us on Google Maps.