Life @ Ad2Brand
“Work-Life Balance is the key to become an Accomplished Individual”
We believe that having a good social life is something to look forward to after a day of work. It gives you a boost of energy to work better and excel in your careers.
We encourage "Work From Home" for all female employees and "Flexible Working Hours" for each and every individual to equally honor family and personal commitments.
We have an innovate "My Day" for every employee per quarter. Employee has to take one mandatory paid leave for celebration like Anniversary, Parents / Spouse / Children's Birthdays & share pics.
“Continuous learning is the right path to achieve the best”
The ability to apply strategies and adapt to change is possible only when your knowledge is enriched constantly with valuable insights from our mentors.
We have a variety of personal development opportunities with diverse classroom, online and offline training courses to support & motivate the self-development skill development. Each employee undergo a minimum of 32 Hours of Training.
Performing employees get a chance to enroll in external programs like Big Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Google Cloud Platform, Adobe Analytics, etc.
“Great work and valuable contributions call for celebration!”
Appreciation is the driving factor for a motivated team and you get full justice for your efforts. Moreover Ad2brand also offers immediate and differentiated incentives according to individual employees' abilities and contribution to the company, as well as a yearly bonus as a kind of reward for helping Ad2brand to achieve its goals.
“Being Resourceful makes a Resourceful Employee”
We strive to provide you with the best so that you can use your skills and talent in the most appropriate way.
“We are one and work in harmony to accomplish one vision”
Unity and Togetherness are the roots of Ad2Brand family and this makes it stand out from others.
Culture at Ad2brand
• Innovation is our strength
• Motivation is the corner stone of our every effort
• Mission Statements are not mere statements for us. We follow them!
• The Brightest and the Best constitute our teams
• We know what we do and why we do it
• We love our work
• Democracy and unanimity drive our decisions
• Employee recognition is the core strength
• We strive for the best!
Ad2Brand family is full of passionate and creative minds who are great mentors, enthusiasts having top-notch skills in their area of expertise. Here, we work towards reaching perfection and grow together by delivering exceptional work to clients.
We value each individual working with us and willingly invest in them to meet deliverables having top quality. We believe in being the best and incorporating best expertise in our work for quality results.
People working with us love the pleasant work environment. They enjoy their work and gain valuable experience through client projects.
Currently we are hiring for below vacancies at Ad2Brand:
Digital Marketing Executive
2. Content Writer
We are looking for a Content Writer to join us our team and enrich our website with new blog posts, guides, newsletters and marketing copy.,
• Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
• Generating ideas for new content types
• Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
• Writing social media content
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
• Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
• Write blog posts
• Identify gaps in content and recommending new topics
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
• Update website content as needed
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Graduate in Marketing or English, Journalism or related field
Note : Full time job. No freelancers and no work from home job.
Marketing Manager (code : mm203)
3. Sr. PHP Developer
Responsible for developing websites and applications for Ad2Brand as well as external clients.
• Coding for websites and applications using standardized conventions and best coding practices
• Testing Client and Server side code
• Research and review on open source technologies
• Involved in the complete system development life cycle
• 5+ years of relevant experience and Bachelor’s degree
• Expert level PHP
• Knowledge of MYSQL
• Strong writing and interpersonal skills
• B.E/B/Tech - Any Specialization
4. Sr. PPC Executive
• Optimizing campaigns on daily basis for clients
• Pay Per Click campaign management & optimization
• Keywords analysis
• Running PPC campaigns on major search engines
• A track, monitor and create timely reports that include analysis and tracking across the digital portfolio
• 3-6 years of relevant experience and Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in Google Ad Words.
• Knowledge of Social Media
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Any Specialization, Any Postgraduate