Terms and Conditions
Our Mission is to provide safe and an unforgettable experience to everyone who is associated with us in any manner. Below are the details of the framework that we follow. Please read all the Terms and Conditions carefully.
If you access this website, you are bound to agree with all the Terms and Conditions of use, all the law, and regulations, and agree that you will be responsible for any accepting or applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are not allowed to use or access this site. The material on the website is protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License:
1. You have the permission to temporarily download one copy of the material on the website for personal, non-commercial or viewing purpose only. This site grants the license or permission to use material for the above mentioned purposes only and does not allow any transfer of title. Ad2Brand and all other titles associated with it are copyrighted and hence you shall not:
• Copy or modify the materials;
• Use the material for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
• Remove any copyright or other notations from the materials; or
• Transfer the materials to another person or copy the materials on any other server.
2. If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your license or association may be terminated by Ad2Brand at any point of time, and the license will automatically terminate.
3. Limitations and Liability:
• In no condition Ad2brand or its suppliers will be liable for any damages (including loss of data or profit or business interruptions) because of the inability to use the materials on Ad2Brand's website even if Ad2Brand or Ad2Brand's representative has been notified orally or in written of the possible damage, reason being some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on warranties, or limitations of liability for incidental or resultant damages.
• If a jurisdiction does not allow the bearing or limitation of liability with respect to the above points but allows a limitation to a certain then our liability shall be limited to that extent only.
• Ad2Brand disclaims any and all liability for the omission or conduct of any third-party user of the website or sponsor or any advertiser of the website. Ad2Brand and its directors, officers, agent licensors, employees will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury or expense arising in any manner whatsoever.
• If you are accessing any website, software, material, services or goods from a website linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
• You hereby allow Ad2Brand and its directors, employees, agents, officers, their successors and assigns, not to be responsible for any damage caused and you thereby agree not to claim against them, caused from your purchase or use of any product or service available through this website or by the third party through this website.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ad2brand harmless from any claim, loss, expenses and liability including all legal payments related to misuse of the website or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions. If anyone threatens or make any claim against you relating to your use of this website, inform us immediately.
In the process of you using the website or our content in any manner not authorized by us or if otherwise, you violate any rights related to other users, you agree to indemnify and hold Ad2brand, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors and representatives, harmless against any cost, losses, expenses or damages, including attorneys fees spent by them as a result of authorized use of website.
• You can cancel your agreement with us and terminate the agreement at any time with a prior notice of 30 days. You will be responsible for canceling your account. We will delete all your content immediately. Cancellation of account may result in data losses within the company page and information on the website and this information cannot be recovered.
• Ad2brand has the right to terminate your account and refuse any future use of service. If you breach any of the terms and conditions of Ad2brand, we will be no longer liable to provide the services to users in the country in which you live or from where you use the services, if the provision to you by Ad2Brand is no longer commercially feasible. Such termination will result in deactivating or deletion of your account or your access.
6. Phishing or false Emails:
If you receive any email from Ad2brand that requests personal information such as credit card details, passwords, and login id or ask you to verify your account or any other personal pieces of information by clicking on any link, that mail is not sent by us. It will be sent by someone unlawfully trying to obtain your personal information. We do not ask for such pieces of information. Do not provide your information or any other details or click on any link. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you get an email like this.
If the association between us comes to an end because of any reason, you will not defame us on any social media platform.
8. Terms of modifications:
Ad2brand may revise or change the terms for its website without any prior notice. By using this website you are bound to agree to the latest terms and conditions.
9. Membership Payments and Fees:
Ad2Brand offers services in exchange a fixed fee (Paid Membership). In this amount, we will provide you extra features at the current rates as described on our website's page.
Our paid membership describes set of key criteria for each type available and you will be entitled to the services specified in your criteria. We can connect with you any time to verify any information that you have given or emailed or telephoned and reserve the right not to process any membership at our sole preference.
You agree to disclose accurate and complete information as prompted by the Paid Membership form and all forms you access on the website for maintaining its completeness, accuracy, and truthfulness. For Paid Membership, the member must be a company or legal entity that meets Ad2Brand's requirements and you must have the authority to create the paid membership on your company's behalf.
When any account will be upgraded to Paid Membership you agree on the terms thereafter. Paid membership will become effective only after we receive full payments.
Ad2Brand reserves all the rights to change the Membership fees, processing fees, service fees or any other fee that may be charged by Ad2Brand at the point of time. There is no provision of refund of fees paid. If we cancel or terminate our membership as provided under these terms and conditions, at any time, we will not be liable for any refund for Membership fees.
10. Governing Law:
Any claims related to Ad2Brand's website will be governed by the law of India without considering its conflict of law provisions.
12. Website Usage Terms:
• You shall understand and acknowledge that not every products and services offered on this site is accessible in every geographical area and that you may not be qualified for every product and services offered by Ad2Brand.
• You shall understand and acknowledge that Ad2Brand maintains the site www.ad2brand.com (Alluded as "the Site" or "the organization site" hereafter) to provide guests with data about Ad2Brand, its services and products and to encourage communication with Ad2Brand and to use its services. I additionally acknowledge that guests to the Site are required to read the terms and conditions of the Site and that they give their consent to be bound by such terms, and the progressions in that to the Website Usage Terms every once in a while, identifying with the use of the site as imparted and made accessible on the organization site.
• The user must be aware of the fact and must acknowledge that all data, content, materials, items (counting, however not restricted to content, text, photos, illustrations, video and sound substance) on the site is ensured by copyright in the support of Ad2Brand under pertinent copyright laws and is likewise secured generally under general intellectual property law.
• The user must acknowledge that all data presented through Ad2Brand website might be considered the property of Ad2Brand and no organization is allowed to utilize any thoughts, ideas, know-how or strategies at the Site, in any way at all. On starting a contact through the organization site, you should give us the consent to be reached by the organization or some other elements with whom the organization has gone into an agreement.
• The user shall agree that he/she should not duplicate, recreate, offer, redistribute, distribute, go into a database, show, perform, change, transmit, permit, make subordinates from, transfer or in any capacity misuse any piece of any data, content, materials, services accessible from or through the organization site, with the exception of that which I may download for my very own, non-commercial use.
• The user shall agree that he/she won't utilize the organization website for any reason that is unlawful, or prohibited by these Website Usage Terms. The user should likewise agree that he/she won't utilize the organization site in any way that could harm, cripple or impede the website or interfere with some other party's utilization or enjoyment of the site.
Ad2Brand comprehends that our relationship is firmly based on trust and confidence. Ad2Brand is entirely dedicated to ensuring the security of its customers and has taken sensible measures to ensure the security pertaining to classification of the client data and its transmission through World Wide Web. We ensure that the security of the customer should not be at risk in any way once we proceed with the revelation of the classified data as per the Privacy Commitment or the assertion, if any with the Customer, or by reasons outside its ability to control. We may, in certain cases, be required to uncover your data to Government, Judicial bodies, and our Regulators or to any individual to whom the firm is under a commitment to make indulgence, under the prerequisites of any law authoritative on the Firm or any of its branches if required.
1. Privacy and Data Security:
At Ad2Brand, we regard your right to privacy and data security. That is the reason you can read through the greater part of our site without giving us any data about yourself. In any case, now and again we do require data to give benefits that you ask. The following are the rules we use for securing the data you give us amid a visit to our Internet website www.ad2brand.com or any of the sub domain under www.ad2brand.com
2. Information we collect:
We collect personal information only when you log in to our website or fill our form. We may ask you to enter your name, email, phone number and mailing address, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you request. If you ever want to review, update or delete your information, send us an email at email@example.com Ad2Brand will make all the efforts to act according to your email and if you have requested an email reply, we will do so.
3. Where we use the information:
Any information that we collect from you will be used in any of the following ways:
• To contact you if you have requested
• To send regular emails
• To personalize your experience
• To improve your customer service needs
• To improve our website on the basis of information and feedback
4. We protect your information:
We follow a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of information provided by you. When you enter or submit your personal information, your information will be stored in a password protected database.
5. Hyperlink Policy for client:
Any hyperlink to other Internet locales is at client's own particular hazard. The substance of which and the precision of assessments communicated are not checked, observed or supported by Ad2Brand in any capacity or manner. Ad2Brand is not in charge of the setup of any hyperlink from an outsider site to Ad2Brand.
6. Third Party Sites:
It would be ideal if you know that other sites that might be accessed through our site may gather identifiable data about you. The data practices of those third party sites connected to www.ad2brand.com are not secured by this protection articulation. You are exclusively in charge of keeping up the privacy of your passwords or any record data. It would be ideal if you be cautious and mindful at whatever point you're on the web. On the off chance that you post individual data online that is open to people in general, you may get spontaneous messages from different gatherings consequently. While we endeavor to secure your own data, Ad2Brand can't guarantee or warrant the security of any data you transmit to us, and you do as such at your own hazard.
- Ad2Brand is in the business of providing Digital Marketing Solutions to our clients so that they can build profitable associations with their clients.
- Our goal is to pioneers in the Digital Marketing field by providing innovative and creative ideas and give our clients quality Digital Solutions with proficiency and professionalism.
- We have an Innovative, Creative, information base and a framework has driven way to deal with our work. And these are the characteristics of our organization and differentiates us from our competitors. .
- In our quest for professionalism and excellence, we have designed and built up a Quality Management System that has an organized and planned approach to deliver high quality of services. This framework is keenly observed at all stages and assessed for continual improvement, thus delivering our clients better value for their money. .
- Every single key process in our business is detailed and documented. Our team knows and understands what their clients expect and how they should communicate with them. Our working is precise and open to examination. We monitor all necessities and redesign them to adjust ourselves to changing clients expectations. .
- The company management undertakes to meet the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008, maintain and improve the effective quality management system of the whole company, which will be in accordance with internationally recognized standards.
- In this way, prescribed will provide our clients, services which will be proper quality checked, error-free and in prescribed time limit. So that it can exceed our client's expectations. .
- Our Quality Management System (QMS) originated from our Quality Policy and vision. Our Team is driven by the organization vision and is focused on living this vision through our customer experience and association.
- The basis of our Quality Management System: Ad2Brand has received the ISO standard structure for building up its Quality Management System. The ISO 9001 standard advances the selection of a "procedure approach" while creating, executing and enhancing the effectiveness of the organization's QMS to improve consumer loyalty by meeting client requirements. At Ad2Brand, the procedure approach helps us underline the significance of:
- Understanding and meeting our client's requirement
- Object measurement of our procedures and Continual improvement for sustainable improvement
- As a premier provider of Digital Marketing Solutions, Ad2brand observed the following advantages in implementing a Quality Management System:
Considering the value addition from every individual procedure which is a part of our framework.
At Ad2Brand, All the procedures used have been properly documented. These procedures are robust yet dynamic – open to change for development. We have conveyed and keep on bringing value to our clients, due to the strength and consistency of our procedures and services.
At Ad2Brand, we attain sustainable improvement by continuously reviewing of our Service Objectives, Internal Audits, and Corrective Action activities. Ad2Brand Quality Management System is transparent and subject to external audits by the internationally acclaimed body.
Procedure oriented approach which enables clients and their customers get a consistent delivery of high-quality services, which is essential for building customer loyalty.
Helping us to set the benchmarks constantly for service standards for all the Digital Marketing Solutions that we provide globally.
Teams that fully understand the value of quality in whatever services they provide clients.